Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Something To Think About

I really am trying to get back to blogging! I do miss the outlet it provides for me. I get so busy. Just a few things to ponder....

"Christian" is a word used way to loosely. (Are you really following Christ?)

Why is church more like a social club than anything else?

Why is it that some of the most gossiping, backbiting people on earth are so called "Christians"?

What if the church today walked in power and love like the first church in the book of Acts?

When did Jesus say to run church like a business?

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Robert Roberg said...

Hi,
Jesus said to go into your closet and pray so I guess he didn't start an organized church. It was meant to be jsut you praying to the father and following the teachings of Jesus.
Peace
Robert Roberg
Gainesville FL