Monday, November 20, 2006

One Thousand Gifts Continued



Thanksgiving is just a few days away. The One Thousand Gifts list has been such a blessing. It has really made me realize how much I have to be thankful for and how many things we let slip by without realizing how blessed we are. So here it is, more of the many blessings I am thankful for.....

101. space heaters on a cold morning
102. Julyas, my friend's cuddly 8 month old
103. opportunities to bless others
104. watching children laugh and play
105. a faithful husband
106. a good marriage
107. my parents are still married (rarer and rarer these days)
108. memories of large family gatherings as a child
109. old family photos
110. electric pencil sharpeners
111. the smell of fresh ground coffee
112. black raspberry ice cream
113. my morning phone call from my husband (I am sleeping when he leaves sooo early in the morning!)
114. a hard working husband
115. time with my husband after the kids go to bed

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: