Wednesday, December 06, 2006

More One Thousand Gifts


Here they are, more things I encounter each and every day that I am thankful for.

135. Driving around on a cold night looking at Christmas lights with my family
136. Laughter
137. my new couch!
138. my fleece slippers
139. the joy I get from watching my dogs cuddle with each other
140. watching my children play together
141. the sight of the last few roses blooming on the rose bush before it is too cold
142. my phone call from my mom every morning
143. getting the pictures I ordered in the mail and getting to be the first one to view them
144. getting into a freshly made bed with clean sheets!
145. toast with peanut butter and a cup of tea
146. warm shortbread with my coffee
147. the feel of a fresh clean mouth after you brush your teeth! (can't imagine what life was like before toothpaste!)
148. stealing a quiet moment to look at my new cookbook
149. the fact that I still get excited (after 16 years) when my husband pulls in the driveway after work!
150. the fact that he wants to come straight home from work

No comments: