Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all of the mother's out there. It is such a high calling to be a mother. Chidren are such a blessing. This morning my daughter came and cuddled with me and told me, "Happy mother's day Mom." She lingered in my lap for a while. I was treasuring that moment. As they grow older those times occur less and less often. She then looked up at me. I was expecting her to say something else so tender and sweet, and in her sweetest little voice she said, "Mom, when is kid's day?" That was my little laughter for the day. Her older brother responded by saying, "That is everyday Nicole."

"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; They shall not be ashamed, But shall speak with their enemies in the gate."---Psalm 127:3-5

" Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. "---Proverbs 22:6

"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. "You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. "You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. "You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates." --- Deuteronomy 6:6-9


1 comment:

Angela Chen Shui, "The Soul Alignment Coach" said...

Hello!

Dropped by from LR...

Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes and Happy Belated Mother's Day to you also, since you probably didn't see my MD post!! ;-)

And wasn't your son right: "That is everyday Nicole." :-)